The fastest growing martial arts academy in Malta
We are the fastest growing martial arts academy in Malta, teaching classes to both adults and children.
You can find us at No 4 Triq Gerolamo Gianni San Ġwann, SGN 3500 – Our doors are always open!
First time tips
When you join us for the first time, here are a few tips to ensure you have a smooth and awesome first session:
- Be on time! Come to the venue at least 10 minutes before the class starts to get dressed
- Cut your nails! Cut your nails every time before coming to the class!
- Bring your own bottle of water or feel free to buy one from our fridge
- For no-gi, wear shorts and a t-shirt or rash guard.
- For gi, bring your own gi or ask in advance if we have one we can lend you
- If you intend to spar, please bring a mouth-guard
- Be open-minded and enjoy yourself! As with all experiences, it is what you make of it.
For more information, best to drop in shortly before our classes (someone will be around up to 30 minutes before) or simply write us an email.